What do you think? We appreciate any and all comments from our readers. For questions/comments/inquiries/sentences, please email here.
Want to follow us? Visit our Facebook pages.
Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
One Woodrow Wilson Plaza
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004-3027<The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is the living, national memorial to President Wilson established by Congress in 1968 and headquartered in Washington, D.C. It is a nonpartisan institution, supported by public and private funds, engaged in the study of national and world affairs.
- Events for the Week of May 27th – June 2nd
- President Obama’s trip to Africa; ‘anarchy’ in the Central African Republic; technology supporting agriculture in Kenya; the mineral paradox in East Africa; emergency meeting of rival political leaders in Madagascar; and release of terrorist suspects in Nigeria
- Mali Matters
- Une nouvelle “usine à bébés” découverte au Nigeria
- Plus de 3 milliards d’euros promis pour la reconstruction du Mali
What We’re Tweeting
- global.gender.current » Blog Archive » The Courage to Dare: African Women and Youth Innovators on Mentorship, Coaching, Board Service, Sponsorship…How Will You Pay it Forward TODAY?
- Jeremiah Asaka on Doing More: Linking Governance and Positive Maternal Health Outcomes
- umar moulta ali on Doing More: Linking Governance and Positive Maternal Health Outcomes
- Dr Mark P McHenry on Governing and Harnessing Natural Resources for Development: Can Africa Take the Lead?
- Tina Robiolle-Moul on Peace Education in Fragile States: A Hope for the Future