March 24, 2013 News›By leadership project // Friday, March 1, 2013
March 1, 2013
Continue reading for articles including those on corruption as a global phenomenon, the future of Rwandan President Paul Kagame, Kenya’s hopes for a peaceful and fair election, and Africa’s macroeconomic setting threatening gains that were made in the 1990s.MORE
- President Obama’s trip to Africa, ‘anarchy’ in the Central African Republic, technology supporting agriculture in Kenya, the mineral paradox in East Africa, emergency meeting of rival political leaders in Madagascar, and release of terrorist suspects in Nigeria
- Mali Matters
- Une nouvelle “usine à bébés” découverte au Nigeria
- Plus de 3 milliards d’euros promis pour la reconstruction du Mali
- Le président nigérian déclare l’état d’urgence dans trois Etats
What We’re Tweeting
- global.gender.current » Blog Archive » The Courage to Dare: African Women and Youth Innovators on Mentorship, Coaching, Board Service, Sponsorship…How Will You Pay it Forward TODAY?
- Jeremiah Asaka on Doing More: Linking Governance and Positive Maternal Health Outcomes
- umar moulta ali on Doing More: Linking Governance and Positive Maternal Health Outcomes
- Dr Mark P McHenry on Governing and Harnessing Natural Resources for Development: Can Africa Take the Lead?
- Tina Robiolle-Moul on Peace Education in Fragile States: A Hope for the Future